To reduce the spread of COVID-19, our team is currently offering all appointments via telephone or video chat. Find out more: 519-753-4173
Family Counselling Centre of Brant has been providing free, non-biased, credit counselling and debt management services to residents of Brantford and Brant County for more than 40 years.
Our certified credit counsellors can assist you by:
- Helping to lower your monthly debt payments and arranging to waive or reduce interest
- Negotiating with a creditor on your behalf, in order to resolve a conflict
- Helping you to improve your money management and budgeting skills
- Identifying solutions to your money problems and their related implications
- Helping you understand your rights so that you can proceed with actions on your own
- Providing assistance with energy costs to eligible households
Visit us for a free, no obligation, confidential appointment which will take approximately one hour. A professional credit counsellor will sit down with you and work out a detailed financial assessment that takes into account your income, expenses, assets and debts. Once your financial situation has been reviewed, the counsellor will discuss the options available to you and the implications for each option. They will then assist you in choosing the solution that best fits your needs and helps you reach your financial goals.
Get started now by contacting us for a free financial assessment. Relief is in sight!
Business Registration # 4138178